Melbourne Commercial provide a range of commercial property management services to ensure your investment reaps you the greatest returns and the least amount of stress.
Head of Property Management
The head of our commercial property management team is John Mills, is a career commercial & industrial property manager with over 35 years experience. During that time, John has headed up a property management division of a national property firm; owned his own real estate agency, and was the Licensee and Officer in Effective Control of that business.
Since 1993, John has worked with the Gill family’s real estate businesses, providing outstanding service and a stability to the businesses and their clients.
Experience and Capability
We are highly experienced at managing commercial, industrial, and retail properties of all sizes, from small single tenancies to large multi-tenanted facilities including: CBD office towers; industrial warehouses and manufacturing facilities; large-scale business parks; and mixed use commercial/retail developments.
Some of the key commercial property management services Melbourne Commercial provide include:
- Collection of rental and outgoings
- Preparing regular financial reports and statements
- Exercising options and renewals notices
- Exercising market rent reviews
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant legal & statutory requirements
- Ensuring compliance with Essential and Fire Service requirements
- Managing OH&S compliance
- Preparing and managing property maintenance programs
- Providing advice regarding the Retail Leases Act 2003
- Establishing outgoings budgets for new projects
- Preparation of Disclosure statements
- Energy base building star ratings
- Strategic advice regarding re-positioning and re-development of assets to maximise returns
- Representing client interests at VCAT
- Representing the interests of absentee property owners